New Student Registration Form
- The tuition payments are due by the first class of each month. Each payment covers four weeks of classes; however, the four weeks covered by a payment do not always line up with the beginning of a month. Instead of making payments due on a different date each month, we simplified your calendar and have all payments due on the first of each month.
- Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break are NOT billed weeks.
- A late fee of $10 for 1 child and $15 for multiple children will be assessed if payment is not received by the 7th of each month. After the 10th, your child will no longer be permitted to attend class.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks, PayPal, and Cash App. Checks are to be made payable to Integrity of Self MovementArts, LLC or “ISMA.” There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- We accept monthly tuition payments online.
- At ISMA, siblings enrolled during the same season receive a 10% discount their tuition.
- If enrolled in more than one class per week, students receive discounted rates on the additional classes.
- Students are expected to be in attendance and on time for every class.
- Students are permitted one make up class per month. Make-up classes must be approved and scheduled by calling 202-215-9212 or email us at email@example.com
- Frequent absences and tardiness may hinder students’ progress.
Dress Code and Optional Supplies
- Students are asked to wear their ISMA Class T-Shirts, yoga or workout pants or leggings, non-slip/grip socks or they can be barefoot. We recommend bringing a water bottle, a small towel, and a yoga mat.
Thank you for choosing Integrity of Self MovementArts!