- Registration is required for all classes.
- Register Online at www. Is-MovementArts.com (if you need help, schedule an appointment for in-studio registration by calling 202-215-9212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Tuition Payments are due by the first class of each month. Late payments will result in a $10 fee. Students with an outstanding tuition balance that is two weeks late will not be permitted to attend class. Tuition payments are due in regardless of student’s attendance. ISMA will not refund tuition payment for any missed class.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks, and PayPal. Checks are to be made payable to Integrity of Self MovementArts, LLC or “ISMA.” There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- We accept monthly tuition payments online.
- A 30-day notice is required to discontinue.
- At ISMA, siblings enrolled during the same season receive 10% off their tuition.
- If enrolled in more than one class per week, students will receive discounted rates on the additional classes.
- Students are expected to be in attendance and on time for every class.
- Make-up classes must be approved and scheduled.
- Frequent absences and tardiness may hinder students’ progress.
Dress Code and Optional Supplies
- Students are required to wear their ISMA Class T-Shirts, yoga or workout pants or leggings, non-slip/grip socks or they can be barefoot. We recommend bringing a water bottle, a small towel, and a yoga mat (optional)