1. Breathing – Become Aware Of and Use Your Breath as a Tool. It is a “Constant” and the Key To Life.
2. Skeletal Awareness – Identify and Understand the Function of Your Bones. Our Skeleton is the Strong Framework which Supports the Body.
3. Balance – Learn to Find Your Center of Gravity/Center of Weight. There You Will Find Your Balance.
4. Energy Dynamics – Develop Your Ability to Control the Flow of Energy Through Your Body.
5. Labanotation – Learning the “Written” Language of Movement. *Allows You to Read Movement from a Movement Score, as You Would Read Music from a Music Score. *You Gain Spacial Awareness and Recognize the Nuances in Movement.